Monday, July 11, 2005

Scene 1: Walmart

In the shampoo aisle.. me searching for that hair mousse I got last time.. Suddenly, a strange woman yells from 15 feet away:

Crazy yelling stranger: Hey, how tall are you?!
Me (unphased, going about my business, not bothering to even look up from my mousse): 6'5"

Crazy yelling stranger stands there for a few seconds thinking of something else to say.. gets the message that since I didn't even look up at her, I'm not interested in talking about my height... probably realizes that she's a jackass and uncomfortably doesn't respond.. slowly slinks away.

1 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey i am a 6'1 21 year old girl and i get all the annoying, rude and ignorant comments you were talking about, its really refreshing to read that i am not alone and to also make fun of these ignorant idiots out there, who think they have the right to mock my height. I mean if i were mean spirited i would point out thier flaws and abnormalities,not saying my height is a flaw becasue i think its beautiful, but its really hard at times to not say "well you know your short and fat so how do you like that" anyways thanks for sharing, all the best

 

Post a Comment

<< Home