Sunday, January 08, 2006

Scenes 199+200: Downtown Reno on New Year's Eve

Remember what I said before about Brian and me and crowds? Yeah, well.. So we're standing in the closed-off street in downtown Reno, waiting for the countdown to midnight. These people come up, a guy and a girl.. the guy says:

Man: God damn, you're tall! How tall are you?
Me: 6'5" (as I start walking away)
Chick w/ Him: Girl, you're beautiful, don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise!

Awe, that was nice. Happy drunk people are the best.

Closer to midnight, a little redneck girl with a messed-up grill (that's slang for "really bad teeth") comes up behind me, taps me on the shoulder and asks:

Girl w/ the messed-up grill: Hey, how tall are you?
Me: 6'5"
Girl w/ the messed-up grill: Wow, I wish I was tall. I'm short!
Me: Oh, I'm sorry.
Girl w/ the messed-up grill: It's okay. I've just always wanted to be tall.
Me: Oh. Sorry.
Girl w/ the messed-up grill: It's okay,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home