Saturday, October 29, 2005

Scene 69: Walmart @ Sunset & Marks

I'm officially never going back to Walmart. It's just not worth it. I got like 3-4 tall comments in one 15-minute span. I don't even remember all of them... I know some kids walked past and said, "Woah, did you see how tall that lady was?" and then another little girl told her mom basically the same thing.. Then, while in the card aisle searching for a card, this nasty rednecky guy hollers out:

Nasty redneck: My Lord, you are the tallest woman I have ever seen!!
Me: (I just nodded.) Mm-hmm.
Nasty redneck: Oh, I'm not saying that's bad. I was just saying.. How tall are you?
Me: 6'5" - which one of these cards do you think is better?
Nasty redneck: Do you play basketball?
Me: No. So which card do you think is better?
Nasty redneck: (Finally realizing I had asked him a question) Oh that one, for sure...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home