Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Scene 64: Logan AIrport, Boston, MA

As I was about to go through the metal detector, a tall lady walked up to me and asked where I got my jeans. I told her I forgot, but told her she could look at my label. We yanked and pulled, trying not to flash anyone my underwear. She commented on what a treasure hunt finding the jeans must have been. I told her to search for my blog online, where she could get a list of the places I shop. Hopefully she'll stop in sometime and say hello.

3 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol! Great blog you got here! Been reading with interest and laughing most of the way. :)

How tall was this lady? Just curious to know what qualifies as "tall", seeing as in an earlier post you described a 5'11 girl as a mere "tallish" (!)
Damn, girl! You got me feeling all inferior now. I like being known as "the tall woman", I don't want to be considered a shorty! lol :)

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Cladeedah said...

I think she was like 6-foot-1 or 6-foot-2. How 'bout we say this - if you can't buy pants ANYWHERE in the mall, you qualify as super-tall! :-)

 
At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I guess I don't have such a hard time as you (and I do sympathize sister!), but it isn't overwhelmingly easy to find pants for me either.
I'm 5'11. It's weird not being the "tall one" or a change. I am soooo jealous! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home