Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Scene 55: Costco

If this f*%$er at Costco asks me one more time how tall I am, I am going to go ape-sh%t on him. This same guy, no lie, has asked me the last three times I was in there how tall I am. This time again:

Old Asian guy who works there: How tall are you?
Me: 6'5". I told you that last time I was here.
Old Asian guy who works there: You're tall.
Me: I know, you said the same thing last time.
Old Asian guy who works there: Oh well, you're still tall.

Motherf%$&@r!! YOU'VE REDEEMED ALL OF YOUR TALL-GIRL HARASSMENT VOUCHERS!! NO MORE FOR YOU!! DON'T ASK ME AGAIN YOU SENILE PIECE OF SH$T! That's what I should have said anyway...

5 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Blogger Housekeeper said...

You have to wear your 6'5" shirt to Costco next time you go...and don't forget to point this time.

 
At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Part of self-defense is to use the attacker's momentum against him/her, throwing them off-balance or whatever.
Maybe we tall people should do that in conversation.
QUESTIONER - How tall are you?
TALL PERSON - 6' 5"; and you? (as if they had just said , "how are you")
QUESTIONER - uh, 5' 10"
TALL PERSON - Really? Huh. Do you play field hockey? (or some other random sport).
QUESTIONER - Um, no.
TALL PERSON - Oh, you should. With your height you'd be perfect.
Then walk away.

-John

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

oh! I love anonymous's suggestion! I love it so much that I'm gonna say that it was me and I was just to lazy to type in my password.
That's it.
I was anonymous.
I'm tall.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

Er, and I go by the nickname John.
:: blush ::

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

"You're still tall." What an asshole. "I must acknowledge every time I see you that you haven't mysteriously shrunk."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home