Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Scene 54: Nail Salon

The guy doing my nails, between talking on his cell and doing my nails, tells me I'm tall. I know. I then go over to wash my hands after he's done and then another employee starts:

Pedicure guy: Wow, you're tall, how tall are you?
Me: Yep. 6'5"
Pedicure guy: Wow, do you play basketball?
Me: No.
Pedicure guy: Why not?
Me: Cuz I suck at basketball and I don't like it.
Pedicure guy: You should try it out.

I just walked away. There was a lady there too, but she was mostly listening and then hitting him and rolling her eyes as he talked.

1 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

C'mon, Claudia, the WNBA is looking for twenty-seven-year-olds who hate basketball and aren't very good at it, as long as they're tall. Try it out. Give up your career to pursue a dream that is not yours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home