Monday, July 25, 2005

Scene 12: Minimart

See what I get for going out in public again? I should just learn..

So, I'm leaving the minimart/post office express after mailing back some unsuitable mail order tall clothes.. I get outside, and a group of young boys is loitering outside. The smallest one says:

Small teen boy: Excuse me ma'am.. Are you on a basketball team?
Me: (Smile) No..
Small teen boy: (Looks angrily at friend, clearly not happy that I was not on a basketball team.)

I'm thinking the fatter kid with him told him I was Rebecca Lobo and the kid got excited and then pissed at his friend after it turned out not to be true. Anyway, this wasn't as bad as when adults lecture me about how I SHOULD HAVE played basketball, and what a waste my life is without it. You'll see.. someone will say something like that one of these days. This blog is only two weeks old, give it time.

6 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger Randi@SowderingAbout said...

haha let me tell you a funny story, i was going to post it here, but its funny enough to post it on my blog so read that and ill link it to your site....

 
At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who the hell is Rebecca Lobo? Sherriff Lobo sure but Rebecca? At least people don't mistake you for Fred Durst or "the guy from Smash Mouth" God I gotta start exercising and lose the sideburns...Sideburns is that 1 word or 2. I better go Blog myself, I think I just logged on to my internet...Get it? God I am a disgusting human being. Love ya Claudia. You can DUI me anytime. Naked John

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

People always ask me how tall I am, usually little kids. I'm 6'6" or 6'7", somewhere around there. I also live in the Vegas valley, so maybe their's something in the water that makes people stupid.

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

I meant "maybe there's something..." I shouldn't have drank that big glass of water.

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Bradley said...

Maybe there's somthing in the water to make people tall? I'm 6'4" and live in vegas

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger Cladeedah said...

Princess Steph - I don't usually get worked up enough on site to get into a confrontation. It doesn't really surprise or phase me anymore when ppl do this kinda crap. My mom gets all protective around me though. She talks hella smack to fat people when they stare at me. It's messed up.. but funny. I only start insulting other ppl when I feel like they're insulting me. Most of the time it's just stupidity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home