Saturday, August 06, 2005

Scene 16: Violent Femmes Concert

Random tallish girl approaches:

Tallish girl: I just wanted to ask how tall you are.
Me: 6'5"
Tallish girl: That's awsome! I'm 6'1" - that's so cool!
Me: Thanks

Then she ran back to her friends. Another positive episode. I think she was lying about being 6'1" though. She couldn't have been taller than 5'11". I'm usually pretty right on w/ guessing that kinda thing. Although she was pretty slouchy. Maybe she gains a few inches when she's fully upright.

3 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm 5'6 and no one believes me.... argggg

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Cladeedah said...

I believe you sweetie..

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Randi@SowderingAbout said...

it really amazes me that people just leave thier "group" to come and ask you how tall you are, its like they are getting dared or something...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home