Saturday, October 29, 2005

Scene 71: Costco Pharmacy

I'm paying for my prescription when this lady (About 5'10"-5'11") runs out from where the pharmacists hang out:

Pharmacist lady: I HAVE TO ask, how tall are you?
Me: Six five
Pharmacist lady: (All nice and smiley) Wow, you make me feel short. You play ball?
Me: No.
Pharmacist lady: Well cool, I just saw you out here and wanted to say hi. (Smiles) It's not that often a girl makes me feel short. (Smiles) See you later! (Smiles)

Later, as I'm walking out, she smiles big and waves to me from behind the glass. She was *super* sweet, so I wasn't at all offended by her tall comments. She was probably hitting on me. :-)

3 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger Jana said...

Hi,
I came across your blog by randomness. I'm over 6'0' myself and am use to getting many comments from people in the area that i live in. I know how you feel...thanks for writing down your frustrations and funny moments.

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Cladeedah said...

Thanks for the kind words Jana - wow, you've been blogging a long time!

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

If she'd made a comment about you being a model, then you would have known she was totally hitting on you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home