Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Scene 74: Victoria's Secret

One of the women working there goes up to my best friend and asks her how tall I am. Interesting, that's a new approach. Allison tells her and the lady starts up about how her husband's tall and how her daughter is expected to be really tall, so that's why she's asking. Then I get closer and she repeats the same information for me. Then she starts talking about her brother-in-law who is so tall that he's always sticking out like a sore thumb in the family photos. She thinks this is very funny and laughs and laughs. We feign a chucke to be polite, but I'm not quite sure what is so funny about it.

Sidenote There have been a lot more comments lately since I've been doing a lot of running around, but I've been too scatterbrained to note them/write them down. Sorry! Tall blog on vacation for a while while I get married!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

How dare you deny me more tall stories just to get married.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home