Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Scene 74: Victoria's Secret

One of the women working there goes up to my best friend and asks her how tall I am. Interesting, that's a new approach. Allison tells her and the lady starts up about how her husband's tall and how her daughter is expected to be really tall, so that's why she's asking. Then I get closer and she repeats the same information for me. Then she starts talking about her brother-in-law who is so tall that he's always sticking out like a sore thumb in the family photos. She thinks this is very funny and laughs and laughs. We feign a chucke to be polite, but I'm not quite sure what is so funny about it.

Sidenote There have been a lot more comments lately since I've been doing a lot of running around, but I've been too scatterbrained to note them/write them down. Sorry! Tall blog on vacation for a while while I get married!!!

3 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

How dare you deny me more tall stories just to get married.

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger SupaKeys said...

congrats on the wedding!! I hijacked Maggie's husband for IT help and they had just gotten back from Vegas. they said they had a fun time. can't wait to hear how many tall comments you received on the honeymoon :)

 
At 3:19 AM, Blogger MarkyMark said...

I have to throw in my congrats on getting married. You seem like a couple that was made for each other, and not just because you are both tall. You are both so happy and content with each other in the pics that I have seen of you.

I did also want to say that I think your blog about being tall is fantastic. I have enjoyed your honesty and creativity with the comments and your thoughts. It is truly amazing how foolish some people are about something like height.

Honestly, I think you could be a model. Your facial features, bone structure and your hair warrant you to be in front of the still or video camera. I think that is why people approach you and try to think of something to say to you. You do look like a model.

Anyway, congrats and I am looking foward to seeing more pics and comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home