Monday, November 21, 2005

Scene 177: The bank

Brian is waiting for me in the bank lobby as I make a deposit. A creepy older guy with a cane and a limp goes up to him and says really loudly - loud enough so that I hear from the other side of the bank:

(paraphrasing - I was a bit preoccupied)

Creepy guy: You're tall!
Brian: Yep.

The guy then spots me.

Creepy guy: Woah, she's tall too! Two tall people in one place!
Brian:What an amazing coincidence.

I think the guy got that Brian was being sarcastic.. I think he asks how tall we are next. Brian tells him. After that, I walk out w/ Brian and the creepy guy follows us out:

Creepy guy: Wow, you guys sure are tall! I wish I was tall!

We don't respond.. just kinda walk away quickly.

5 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

LMAO! THat's just funny. I imagine him wearing a plaid flannel, overalls, and no shoes. He's also got some gold teeth and a pick ax.

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Shannon thinks the guy was a grizzled prospector. That cracks me up.

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Randi@SowderingAbout said...

i saw him with a nasty beard and a walker....

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger David said...

Oh my god, that's hilarious. I'm picturing something slightly more benign than Shannon, like the Toy Story Prospector's evil twin.
http://movies.israel.net/toy2/c_p.jpg

 
At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never mind, I have your picture.
Just what I thought...you are
"GORGEOUS" and being 6ft-5" just
makes you more gorgeous!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home