Monday, November 21, 2005

Scene 179: Dildo party

My friend was having this "Slumber Party," which is basically like a Tupperware party except instead of selling plastic bowls they sell lube and dildos.. Anyway, I ran into our friend's ex-wife there and she starts telling me about a group of tall women who host parties where men pay to hang out w/ tall women. She said I should do it - that I could make $200 for a couple of hours of drinking and mingling. Hmmm.. somehow I don't think my new husband would approve. Out of curiosity, I tried looking for the group online.. this may or may not be them. Looks like I may not be taking full advantage of this tall thing!

4 Comments:

At 6:39 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

Speaking of the dildo party, before you walked in Vanessa announced "Hey that's Claudia, she's tall so don't harass her." I followed with "6'5" She's 6'5"." We were trying to pre-empqtively strike

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Are you sure all you'd have to do is "drink and mingle"? You were wise to steer clear of such an enterprise.

 
At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Shannon. You didn't need to rat me out...go find LOST somewhere else!

 
At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please, post a picture of yourself!
I would love to see what you look lke! If that Gay man thought youwere pretty, you probably are
gorgeous!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home