Monday, November 21, 2005

Scene 180: Movie Theater

These little kids in karate outfits are handing out flyers for karate classes to everyone walking into the theater. I come in and they just freeze. All 3 of them. They stop talking, stop moving, stop handing stuff out... they just stare up at me in awe. I keep walking past them. As soon as my back is to them, they all start cracking up all at once. (I hate obnoxious little kids.) Anyway, I turn back around and just glare at them - this is enough to wipe the smiles off their wretched little faces.

4 Comments:

At 6:47 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

You know this probably counted as some freudian primal scene for them, and they'll spend the rest of their lives sexually frustrated because they can't find women tall enough to satisfy their needs.

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

You should have gone all Bruce Lee on their asses.

 
At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TallPeople.org

Your Blog has been added to TallPeople.org Links section..

Cheers!

TallPeople.org
Resources for tall people.

 
At 4:42 AM, Blogger Zensation said...

Kids can be a scream sometimes. I was standing in line at Nadi airport waiting to get onto the flight to Sydney (hate standing in lines - it just accentuates my 6foot3-ness), when I heard a small voice behind me pipe up "Wow! She's tall!" I turned around, and there were like four kids, all between 4 and 8 years old, accompanied by harrassed-looking parents. I looked down at the guiltiest-looking kid, looked her up and down, and gave her my usual response to such insightful remarks - "Well, maybe you're just really short." The kids and parents all busted up, and then I asked Mom if I could pick up her kid for a minute so that she could see what is was like to be "so tall". I picked her up, and she immediately decided that being tall was indeed very cool. Then all the other kids needed to be picked up, too, to confirm this notion of "tall = cool". That was a fun one. Usually they're not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home