Monday, November 21, 2005

Scene 180: Movie Theater

These little kids in karate outfits are handing out flyers for karate classes to everyone walking into the theater. I come in and they just freeze. All 3 of them. They stop talking, stop moving, stop handing stuff out... they just stare up at me in awe. I keep walking past them. As soon as my back is to them, they all start cracking up all at once. (I hate obnoxious little kids.) Anyway, I turn back around and just glare at them - this is enough to wipe the smiles off their wretched little faces.

3 Comments:

At 6:47 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

You know this probably counted as some freudian primal scene for them, and they'll spend the rest of their lives sexually frustrated because they can't find women tall enough to satisfy their needs.

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

You should have gone all Bruce Lee on their asses.

 
At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TallPeople.org

Your Blog has been added to TallPeople.org Links section..

Cheers!

TallPeople.org
Resources for tall people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home