Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Scene 182: Work

So this stocky, hideous imp of a clerk (about 5') is walking alongside me..

Hideous imp of a clerk: I know you resent being tall, but I just wanted to know - is it hard to find clothes?
Me: (In shock, horror, disbelief) I don't resent being tall, where'd you come up with that??
Hideous imp of a clerk: Well, I just figured you would.
Me: Why? Being tall is awesome. I don't resent being tall at all. I love being tall. It rocks.
Hideous imp of a clerk: Oh, I just figured you might.. no, I'd love to be tall, then I could look down at everybody.
Me: Yeah, it's pretty cool.

How does this bitch know I'm bitter? Have her and the IT lady been reading my blog again? So... now I feel I have to clarify. I LOVE BEING TALL. I LOVE BEING UNIQUE. I AM PROUD OF WHO I AM, PHYSICALLY AND OTHERWISE. If I'm bitter at anything, it's how stupid people act sometimes. So yes, I'm bitter, but not at God or nature or myself - only at the people who bombard me w/ the same bull%$it comments every single day. Would I give up being tall in exchange for being left alone? Probably not..

6 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger Randi@SowderingAbout said...

amen sista

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Imp. Ha.

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger barnesanova said...

stocky, hideous, imp.

i think that that's one of the best classifications i've ever heard, and i plan on stealing it.

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

HEre's to hoping she really doesn't read your blog! ;)

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Cladeedah said...

Here's to me giving a crap if she does!

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger Housekeeper said...

You're not bitter...you're just drawn that way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home