Saturday, November 26, 2005

Scene 184: Urgent Care

This nurse was already on my bad side when she came over and told my nephew to stop rolling around the room on a stool, when he hadn't even moved an inch from my side the entire time we were there. So yeah, I'm walking out of the room a bit later and Bitch-Nurse-The-Kid-Hater says:

Bitch-Nurse-The-Kid-Hater: Wow, you're so tall, you make me feel like a midget!
Me: Yeah, well, you look like a midget.

She actually laughed when I said this. I think she just wasn't expecting me to insult her and maybe she didn't immediately process it.

5 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger Shawna said...

HA HA! you got me laughing like mad

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Oh, that is priceless! The Tall Girl Strikes Back.

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm laughing so hard! I love your blog! I want someone to tell me they feel like a midget next to me so I can use your line.

 
At 3:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If they can dish it out they can take it is my view.

Ne te confundant illegitmati

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

Ahh haaa..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home