Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Scene 35: Return to Robinson's May

I have no scruples. After storming off from this very make-up counter last week, I was enticed back by the free lipstick offer and the promise of them actually carrying my liquid eyeliner. At least this time my mission was successful.

Of course this new girl working the counter ALSO had to ask me how tall I was. What do they do, teach that at the Clinique Training Academy, or something? What the hell? Anyway, same-old same-old exchange:

Make-up girl: How tall are you?
Me: 6'5"
Make-up girl: Wow, you're tall
Me: (thinking: thanks for the update) Yep.
Make-up girl: You make me feel short.
Me: (thinking: thanks for the update) Oh.
Make-up girl: I'm only 5'5"
Me: (thinking: thanks for the update) Wow, cool.

1 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

"You're 6'5" and I'm 5'5". You're taller than me." Where do they get these broads?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home