Monday, September 05, 2005

Scene 38: David's Bridal

I'm at David's Bridal w/ Brian's niece having her try on flower girl dresses. Big-hair, lots of make-up, bad-teeth, old-lady says:

Big-hair, lots of make-up, bad-teeth, old-lady: You two are so long and willowy. (talking about Brian's niece too, who's also tall and thin for her age).

The lady then grabs my wrist and starts examining it closely.

Me: What are you looking at?
Big-hair, lots of make-up, bad-teeth, old-lady: Your bracelet - and your wrist, it's so delicate! What beautiful wrists you have!
Me: They're really bony, but thanks.

Wow, that's a first.

3 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Blogger Housekeeper said...

I agree, this is an excellent blog...here's another subject that my interest you...ass wipes.

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Randi@SowderingAbout said...

wrists have never been an issue for me...i had a guy once try and pick me up because he liked my eyebrows....but i think the meant eyebrows=tits....

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Claudia,
I totally noticed your hot wrists. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to piss Brian off. Randi, same goes for your impressive...eyebrows.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home